Save the Children Red and White Gala Wine Dinner
Book now, for the save the children red and white gala wi...
Live Music Thur and Fri nights!
We are proud to offer members and friends the most sophis...
Despite our business focus here at the press club we appr...
'I survived the 60s' Fancy dress dinner dance!
If you survived the 1960's, were born in the 1960's, or h...
Stay up to date with the latest news, events and entertainment from the National Press Club of Australia.
The National Press Club of Australia is a prestigious and elegant venue that caters for beautiful Weddings of up to 280 guests. We ensure you receive professional and personalised service with every aspect of your celebration. From flowers and table decorations to entertainment and limousines, every detail is considered.
Our highly detailed and all-inclusive packages start from just $135 per person or you may wish to design your own from the large variety of options featured in our Weddings by Design guide.
Please fill out the form to the right to contact us now for a flawlessly executed event.
Our wedding packages start at $132 per person consisting of:
- Room hire for 6 hours(6pm - Midnight)
- A three course alternate serve menu (please refer to the following menu)
- Chef’s selection of assorted canapés to be tray served during pre-dinner drinks in the Cocktail Bar
- A half hour of pre-dinner drinks, tray served in the Cocktail Bar, consisting of red and white bottled house wines, Australian beer, Australian sparkling wine, soft drink and orange juice
- Private room for Bridal Party on arrival with a half-hour of beverages and canapes
- Beverages to be provided for a four hour period consisting of red and white bottled house wines, Australian beers, Australian sparkling wine for toasting, soft drink and orange juice
- Floral table arrangement for the bridal table with low-lit pod candles, white linen tablecloth, white organza skirting and napkins
- Hurricane vases with pillar candle, white linen table cloths and white linen napkins for guest tables
- White Chair-covers, with coloured sash of your choice
- Two professional, personalised menus for each table
- Stage for Bridal table (optional)
- Skirted Gift and Cake tables
- Professional Disc Jockey for a five hour period
- Lectern, static microphone and hand held roaming microphone
- Large 5 x 5 Parquetry dance floor
- 1 x membership to the National Press Club of Australia
- Honeymoon Suite at Hotel Realm, complete with champagne on arrival, chocolate turndown, continental breakfast and late checkout
- Menu Tasting for up to 4 people in our award winning restaurant