The National Press Club of Australia is proud to partner with organisations that align with our brand and values. Organisations may be involved at varying levels and we tailor options to ensure relevance and ongoing value for our partners. A Corporate Partnership with us is about so much more than just signage and “bragging rights”. We look at our partnerships as being a crucial component of the marketing mix and as a tool to ultimately increase access to the media and political spheres for our partners. Our aim is to complement the policy and advocacy work or our partners. Becoming a corporate member of the National Press Club allows organisations to gain a privileged position with the Fourth Estate and influence in the Nation’s Capital. With membership comes the unique opportunity to build strategic relationships, entertain valuable clients and reward your team members with our Westpac Addresses, The Column restaurant and balcony and Club Lounge which are ideal for networking or relaxing.
Some Benefits of Corporate Membership include:
- Brand association with inclusion on the Corporate Partners Board in the club foyer.
- Exclusive Media board room briefing for your CEO or a senior representative with members of the federal Parliamentary Press Gallery and other relevant journalists. Such access to the elite of Australia’s political journalism is rare and a highly regarded event .
- Individual memberships to be nominated by you.
- Seats at Westpac Addresses throughout the year.
- Table signage.
- Placements at President’s Circle events such as Post Budget Address.
- Discounted room hire and catering for functions such as private dining, media briefings, staff Christmas party, training workshops, dining in The Column Restaurant (including private dining) etc.
- Possibility to propose a speaker, pending board approval.
- Recognition and promotion on the National Press Club of Australia web site.
- Reciprocal rights with press clubs throughout the world.
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Corporate Golf Day alongside key political figures and senior journalists .
- Transcripts, DVD’s and videos of Westpac Addresses.
- Priority notification of all Press Club events prior to public release.