NATIONAL PRESS CLUB OF AUSTRALIA INCORPORATED
16 National Circuit, Barton ACT
Thursday 8 October 2020
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Members are advised that the 57th Annual Meeting of National Press Club of Australia Incorporated will be held on FRIDAY 4 DECEMBER 2020 at 12:30 PM at the National Press Club, 16 National Circuit, Barton. A.C.T.
- Confirmation of the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- To receive from the Directors, reports on the activities of the Club during the last preceding club year;
- To consider and if thought fit, adopt as an ordinary resolution the Annual Financial Report, Directors Report & Auditors Report for the year ended June 30 2020;
- Declaration of the results of the election of office bearers and board members of the Club;
- The appointment of auditors;
- The consideration, and, as the case may be, adoption of ordinary or special resolutions, of which proper notice has been given:
- General Business
ELECTION OF THE BOARD
Nomination forms are available from the Chief Executive.
There are Five (5) board member positions available.
Please note that candidates, their proposers or seconders all must be financial and hold a class of membership that is eligible to vote.
Unfinancial members are ineligible to vote or nominate.
If the number of nominations exceeds the positions available, election ballot papers and voting procedure information will be mailed to eligible voting members.
Completed forms and candidate statements must be lodged by
6pm FRIDAY 30 OCTOBER 2020.