Full-Time Food & Beverage Supervisor
Come and work at Canberra’s most talked about Club.
Along with our live speaker events we provide weddings, conferences, meeting space and private dining to clients, our corporate partners, members and their guests.
- You will be providing food and beverage service to a high level of clientele.
- Assisting with training and managing floor and bar staff.
- Responsible for carrying out end of shift procedures, including balancing of tills.
- Conducting stocktakes, assisting with rostering and wine list compilation.
- Successful candidate will be customer focussed and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have sound food and beverage knowledge.
- A current driver’s licence and an RSA certification valid in ACT is essential.
- Must have minimum two years previous experience as a food and beverage supervisor.
- Must be fit and healthy.
- Uniform will be supplied and laundered and free carparking available.
- The right salary will be negotiated for the right person.
Please send a two-page resume to email@example.com