Registrations for this event are now closed. Please contact reception for further details.
Additional security procedures are in place for this event and form part of the conditions of entry.
Please note the following:
- We will require your guest names to be lodged with us by 5:30pm Monday, 14 May 2018.
- We are unable to guarantee any guest changes for this event after that time.
- At registration, you and your guests will need identification (membership card or photo ID).
- Bags (including hand bags) will be subject to inspection or they will be required to be checked in on arrival. Larger bags will need to be checked in.
- You will be given an identification ticket for the lodgement of your property. Bags will be safeguarded by a club staff member during this event.
- Security staff will use security wands for random checking.
We thank you for your co-operation.
Registration will open at 11.20am and we encourage you and your guests to arrive early to avoid delays.
Chris Bowen entered Parliament in 2004 and has held a wide range of portfolios including serving as Treasurer, Minister for Human Services, Minister for Immigration, Minister for Financial Services, Assistant Treasurer, Minister for Competition Policy, Minister for Small Business and Minister for Tertiary Education. Chris has been responsible for a range of significant policy reform programs in these portfolios.
He served as Interim Leader of the Labor Party and Acting Leader of the Opposition following the 2013 Federal election and has been Shadow Treasurer since 2013.
Chris served on Fairfield Council for nine years, was a former Mayor of Fairfield Council, and former President of the Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (WSROC).
He has a Bachelor of Economics degree, a Masters Degree in International Relations and is the final stages of completing a Diploma in Modern Languages (Bahasa Indonesia).
He lives in Smithfield with his wife Rebecca, children Grace and Max and Ollie the Labrador.