Registrations for this event are now closed. Please contact reception for further details.
Additional security procedures are in place for this event and form part of the conditions of entry.
Please note the following:
- We will require your guest names to be lodged with us by 5:30pm Monday 9 April 2018.
- We are unable to guarantee any guest changes for this event after that time.
- At registration, you and your guests will need identification (membership card or photo ID).
- Bags (including hand bags) will be subject to inspection or they will be required to be checked in on arrival. Larger bags will need to be checked in.
- You will be given an identification ticket for the lodgement of your property. Bags will be safeguarded by a club staff member during this event.
- Security staff will use security wands for random checking.
We thank you for your co-operation.
Registration will open at 11.20am and we encourage you and your guests to arrive early to avoid delays.
Minister Josh Frydenberg was elected to the Australian Parliament in 2010. In July 2016, he was appointed the Minister for the Environment and Energy, having previously served as Minister for Resources, Energy and Northern Australia, Assistant Treasurer and Parliamentary Secretary to the Prime Minister since the 2013 Australian federal election.
Minister Frydenberg completed Law and Economics degrees at Monash University, and went on to graduate with a Masters in International Relations from Oxford University and a Masters in Public Administration from Harvard University’s Kennedy School of Government. He has worked as a Senior Adviser to former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer and former Australian Prime Minister John Howard, and was a Director of Global Banking at Deutsche Bank.