This is a Corporate/Full and Affiliate Member event ONLY.
Additional security procedures are in place for this event and form part of the conditions of entry.
Please note the following:
- We will require your guest names to be lodged with us by Noon Friday 24 January 2020.
- We are unable to guarantee any guest changes for this event after that time.
- At registration, you and your guests will need identification (membership card or photo ID).
- Bags (including hand bags) will be subject to inspection or they will be required to be checked in on arrival. Larger bags will need to be checked in.
- You will be given an identification ticket for the lodgement of your property. Bags will be safeguarded by a club staff member during this event.
- Security staff will use security wands for random checking.
- No late entries – people will not be permitted to enter the room after 12:30pm.
- We thank you for your co-operation.
Registration will open at 11.20am and we encourage you and your guests to arrive on time to avoid delays.
The Hon Scott Morrison MP was sworn in as Australia’s 30th Prime Minister on 24 August 2018. He has previously served as Treasurer, Minister for Social Services, Minister for Border Protection and was first elected to Parliament as the Federal Member for Cook in 2007.
During his more than ten years in the parliament, the Prime Minister has established a reputation as a passionate advocate for his local community as well as a proven fixer for difficult policy problems in senior Cabinet portfolios.
As Minister for Immigration and Border Protection, he successfully stopped the boats. As Social Services Minister, he reduced abuse of the welfare system and put Australia’s social safety net on a more sustainable footing.
As Treasurer, his achievements include reducing the deficit, getting debt under control, maintaining Australia’s AAA credit rating, record jobs growth, cutting corporate and personal income taxes, ensuring multinationals pay their fair share of tax and reforming Australia’s banking and financial system.
The Prime Minister has represented the electorate of Cook in Sydney’s Sutherland Shire since 2007. He and his wife Jenny have two young daughters.