We are so glad to be able to finally welcome our members back to the National Press Club, albeit on a restricted basis.
We are open from Monday to Friday, for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
As we are limited to 10 patrons for each session, bookings are essential.
We have strict COVID-19 protocols in place for conditions of entry:
- Members are required to register their guests when booking or on arrival
- Each guest is subject to a non-contact temperature check on arrival
- You are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App
- Social distancing protocols are to be observed
- Dining sessions will be limited to a little under 2 hours, to allow for thorough cleaning and sanitation before the next sitting
- Guests must maintain good hand hygiene
- Guests must stay home if feeling unwell and cancel their booking
- No cash payments accepted
For bookings, please phone: (02) 6121 2199 or email: email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you!
We are also still offering our take-away menu, available for lunch & dinner, Monday - Friday.
All meals are prepared daily on site by our dedicated chefs.
Meals are served hot and ready to eat, or if requested, can be prepared as cold servings for heating at home later.
We offer charcuterie and cheese platters, which come with a bottle of wine.
For take-away orders, please phone: (02) 6121 2199 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org