We are glad to be able to welcome our members to the National Press Club, albeit on a restricted basis.
We are open from Monday to Friday, for lunch, bar snacks and dinner.
Mon - Fri: 11.00am – Late
CHATHAM HOUSE RESTAURANT:
Monday - Friday
Lunch: 12.00pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Restrictions in the ACT have eased to allow for 100 patrons per enclosed space.
Taking into account the one-person-per-four-square-metre rule, we will be able to accommodate up to 88 patrons in our Club Lounge.
We are also able to accommodate 16 people in our Chatham House Restaurant and have a number of rooms available to accommodate small private functions.
We have strict COVID-19 protocols in place for conditions of entry:
- Members are required to register their guests when booking or on arrival
- You are encouraged to download the COVID Safe App
- Alcohol served must be accompanied by food
- Social distancing protocols are to be observed
- Guests must maintain good hand hygiene
- Guests must stay home if feeling unwell
- Guests may be subject to a non-contact temperature check on arrival
- No cash payments accepted
- Please note, patrons will not be permitted to enter an area that is already at capacity
For bookings, please phone: (02) 6121 2199 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you!