HE Xiao Qian, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China, will Address the National Press Club of Australia. This is an NPC full member exclusive event.
XIAO Qian, male, born in November 1964. University Graduate.
1986-1990 Staff Member, Attaché, Chinese Embassy in Ethiopia
1990-1993 Attaché, Third Secretary, Department of Asian Affairs of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1993-1996 Third Secretary, Second Secretary, Chinese Embassy in the Republic of India
1996-2000 Second Secretary, Deputy Director, Director, Department of Asian Affairs of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2000-2003 Counselor, Chinese Embassy in the United States of America 2003-2006 Counselor, Chinese Embassy in the Republic of the Philippines
2006-2012 Counselor, General Office of Ministry of Foreign Affairs 2012-2015 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China to Hungary
2015-2016 Deputy Representative on Korean Peninsular Affairs and Ambassador on Asian Affairs of Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2016-2017 Director-General of the Department of Asian Affairs and Deputy Representative on Korean Peninsular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2017-2021 Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China to the Republic of Indonesia
2022- Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the People's Republic of China to the Commonwealth of Australia Married, with one daughter
Terms and conditions:
By purchasing tickets, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of sale.
1. You are not to attend the event if:
- a. you are suffering any symptoms of disease caused by COVID-19;
- b. you have tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 7 days;
- c. you believe that you may have been exposed to or may test positive for COVID-19; or
- d. you have been advised or required to self-isolate or quarantine.
If you cannot attend the event by reason of this clause, please contact the National Press Club on email@example.com prior to the event to discuss options
2. If tickets are canceled by the National Press Club or the Speaker for any reason in connection with COVID-19, you will be entitled to a refund or exchange.
3. Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for above or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
*Blurb provided by speakers organisation